Oct. 12th - Mars♂︎ in Scorpio♏︎ until Nov. 24th

Determination, passion and attraction to transformation meets the planet of aggression, sex and war.

This is a single-minded and driven energy we can tap into, digging into our emotional depths, we’re fascinated with ourselves, with understanding what other people repress, and in many situations we want to experience the same powerfully strong emotions as others.

We even have a tendency to see crisis as emotionally exciting, as we sense that going right into it can be transformative for the better. Though sometimes this is just because we crave extreme emotions for their power, we should be careful to not act in ways that are not to our Highest Good.

Other things to avoid: obsessiveness, desire to never back down, acting impulsively on all instincts, difficulty letting go.

What to work with: If confronted, we feel no fear to defend or oppose as is appropriate. We have access to naturally strategic energy.

What could go either way, depending on the circumstances: Secretiveness, or not being forthcoming about emotions, reasons for our actions, and what our goals are. We may encounter disputes in areas of power dynamics or shared resources such as finances.

Oct. 13th, Trine△ Saturn♄ retrograde℞ in Pisces♓︎ - Affirm: I make good use of this transit to work at a steady pace, and accomplish everything I need to, both physical and intellectual.

Oct. 28th, Opposition☍ Jupiter♃ ℞ in Taurus♉︎ - Affirm: I work consciously and effectively in self-interest, not selfishness, and I achieve success. I avoid overestimating my abilities, in favour of realism, and I avoid being overbearing towards others.

Oct. 29th, Conjunct☌ Mercury in Scorpio♏︎ - Affirm: In awareness of this transit, I’m careful to not express irritability towards others with rudeness. I focus my high mental energies to get work done, and to avoid any impulsively negative emotions or actions I want to direct towards others.

Nov. 11th, ☍ Uranus ℞ in ♉︎ - Affirm: If I feel impulsive or overly emotional, rather than either fully suppress or full express myself, I channel this energy into consciously figuring out how I can healthily liberate myself from an old belief or practice.

Nov. 17th, △ Neptune♆ ℞ in Pisces♓︎ - Affirm: I enjoy this easy energy of service to others more than self, as I’m interested in how people relate to each other and the universe. I balance my own ego needs with those of others, careful to not mistakenly see myself as a saviour.

Nov. 18th, ☌ Sun☉ in Scorpio♏︎ - Affirm: With strength of ego, I’m able to stand up for myself against anyone, and work with this energy consciously to avoid going overboard and getting into arguments. With high energy, I enjoy all work, though particularly physical work, and am able to accomplish a lot.

Nov. 21st, Sextile Pluto♇ in Capricorn♑︎ - Affirm: If stirred by gut feeling into action, I take actions to transform my life for my Highest Good, knowing that compromise is not necessarily important at this time.

Comments