Oct. 8th - Venus♀︎ in Virgo♍︎ until Nov. 8th

Rather than it’s previous place in fun-loving, physically affectionate and gift-lavishing Leo♌︎, this is an energy of earthy sensuality and practicality. In ♍︎, ♀︎ is more grounded in concerns like curbing self-indulgence in favour of more mental (and emotional) based love, and critical analyzation.

Be careful to avoid typical ♍︎ difficulties like being overly critical (towards the self or others), and turning negative emotions back on the self, specifically in the ♀︎ areas of love (any kind), beauty, and finances.

These issues can go either way depending on how we choose to work with this energy; through controlling behaviour, or acting properly on the desire to be of service to those we love.

This is a great opportunity to find ways to bring beauty into our lives in the areas of health & work, and is a way of feeling wealthy. Unlike with ♀︎ in ♌︎, ♀︎ in ♍︎ is financially conservative, and we’re inspired to make up for any overly indulgent spending. Commitment to detail can allow us to make new patterns in our lives which are to our highest goods.

Oct. 10th, Saturn♄ retrograde℞ in Pisces♓︎ opposition☍ - Affirm: If I feel torn between duty and desire to have fun, I work with the balancing energies of Libra season to know that things will balance the way they need to, as with Saturn involved, I won’t be able to push aside all responsibilities for fun. I realize I may be forced to admit to aspects of myself I may not be comfortable with, yet I work with this energy to increase self-improvement.

Oct. 22nd, Jupiter ℞ in Taurus♉︎ trine△ is one of the most harmonious, though short transits. It’s a good opportunity at 12:32 Am EDT for a healing dream experience. If in another time zone, we have access to an energy of contentment, which can be contagious to those around us. We enjoy all types of social situations and can easily benefit from wise financial decisions. We may also simply be happy to sit around not accomplishing much.

Oct. 31st, Uranus ℞ in Taurus♉︎ △ - Affirm: Though I enjoy looking for something new and strange to do as I find the unconventional exciting, if I suddenly desire to begin a romance today, I’m aware that this transit encourages only unstable situations, so I leave all such big decisions for another day.

Nov. 3rd, Neptune ℞ in Pisces♓︎ ☍ - Affirm: I’m careful to not harbour unrealistic ideas about my loved ones, as I make an effort to understand and accept any difficult relationship. I’m particularly careful to not allow day-dreaminess to lead to illusions or delusions, or to let myself cause or get caught in ego games.

Comments