Scorpio♏︎ Season - Oct. 23rd to Nov. 22nd, 2023

This is the season of passion, transformation, sexuality, aggression, deep emotions and darkness. ♏︎ Energy is deeply interested and focused, but one of the things to be most careful of, is obsessive thoughts and behaviours. If dealing with that, try to focus on healthy things like diving deep into learning new skills or talents.

See caption for affirmations on all important transits taking place this season.

Oct. 23rd, Mercury☿ in Libra♎︎ sextile Black Moon Lilith in Virgo♍︎ - affirm: I fearlessly articulate deep, and what what some consider to be rebellious ideas, and am able to influence others, coming across as authentic and trustworthy.

Oct. 26th, Venus♀︎ in Virgo♍︎ quincunx⊼ Chiron retrograde℞ in Aries℞ - affirm: In awareness of this transit, I focus on taking things less personally, and cultivating self-love, so that I don’t need others to pay more attention to me. I know that it’s only false inner disconnection which makes me feel misunderstood or unloved, and that loving myself enough will also translate from my inner to my outer life.

The final eclipse in a cycle we’ve been in since 2021 takes place in this season with the Taurus♉︎ Full ☽ (partial) Eclipse on Oct. 28th. If we’ve been working consciously, we’ve cleared away old energies and are feeling transformed and ready for a new path which is to our Highest Good. This is a heightened energy that can last for up to 6 months. It’s also an energy of endings, which can lead to new beginnings. This eclipse will be influenced by the grounded, practical, security-building energy of ♉︎.

Oct. 28th, ♂︎ in ♏︎ Opposition☍ Jupiter♃ ℞ in Taurus♉︎ - Affirm: Knowing I may lose precision and clarity with this transit, I’m careful with accuracy of details, and so I have success in my dealings or projects. I’m careful to communicate with confidence, yet not arrogance, listening politely to the points of view of others and being flexible.

Oct. 29th, Mars♂︎ in ♏︎ Conjunct☌ Mercury in Scorpio♏︎ - Affirm: In awareness of this transit, I’m careful to not express irritability towards others with rudeness. I focus my high mental energies to get work done, and to avoid any impulsively negative emotions or actions I want to direct towards others.

Oct. 31st, Venus♀︎in Virgo♍︎ △ Uranus⛢ retrograde℞ in Taurus♉︎: I comfortably embrace my hidden self, and confidently share who I really am with others.

Nov. 3rd, Sun☉ in ♏︎ ☍ Jupiter♃ retrograde℞ in Taurus♉︎: I’m careful to curb desires to over-indulge or over-extend myself, and focus on what’s already positive.

Nov. 3rd, Venus♀︎ in Virgo♍︎ ☍ Neptune♆ retrograde℞ in Pisces♓︎ - affirm: I’m careful to not harbour unrealistic ideas about my loved ones, as I make an effort to understand and accept any difficult relationship. I’m particularly careful to not allow day-dreaminess to lead to illusions or delusions, or to let myself cause or get caught in ego games.

Nov. 4th, ☿ in ♏︎ ☍ ⛢℞ in ♉︎ - affirm: Seeing a different perspective, I find resolution about my past, learning how to not repeat mistakes.

Nov. 8th, ☿ in ♏︎ sextile ♆℞ in ♓︎ - affirm: Feeling spiritual and compassionate, I enjoy this transit by engaging in artistic creativity or socializing, yet don’t expect to be able to focus well on studying.

Nov. 10th, ☿ in ♏︎ □ Saturn♄ in Pisces♓︎ - affirm: In awareness of miscommunications inherent in this transit, I avoid others if I can, and focus on what I’m able to do well; tasks that require focus on detail. If I feel depressed or otherwise negative, I know it’s this transit and it won’t last.

Nov. 11th, ♂︎ in ♏︎ ☍ Uranus retrograde℞ in Taurus♉︎ - Affirm: If I feel impulsive or overly emotional, rather than either fully suppress or full express myself, I channel this energy into consciously figuring out how I can healthily liberate myself from an old belief or practice.

Nov. 13th, ☿ in ♏︎ □ Black Moon Lilith⚸ in Virgo♍︎ - affirm: I’m careful to not speak impulsively, though I’m true to my inner nature, knowing that thought I follow my intuition and speak my truth, I may come up against resistance.

Nov. 13th, ☉ in ♏︎ ☍ ⛢℞ in ♉︎ - affirm: I’m aware that in partnerships of any type, there may be sudden surprising events, I handle them as gracefully as possible, learning something about myself which has gone unexpressed. As I may be accident prone, I’m extra careful.

Nov. 13th ♏︎ New ☽ brings in fresh energy where many of us will be coming out of some difficult transformative energy. This is a good time to commit to personal goals which are to our Highest Good.

Nov. 17th, ♂︎ & ☉ (both in ♏︎) △ Neptune♆ retrograde℞ in Pisces♓︎ - Affirm: I enjoy this easy energy of service to others more than self, as I’m interested in how people relate to each other and the universe. I balance my own ego needs with those of others, careful to not mistakenly see myself as a saviour.

Nov. 18th, ♂︎ in ♏︎ ☌ ☉ in ♏︎ - Affirm: With strength of ego, I’m able to stand up for myself against anyone, and work with this energy consciously to avoid going overboard and getting into arguments. With high energy, I enjoy all work, though particularly physical work, and am able to accomplish a lot.

Nov. 20th, ☉ in ♏︎ sextile Pluto♇ in Capricorn♑︎ - affirm: If feeling obsessive or compulsive, I work with those energies to achieve only goals which are to my Highest Good. I work with my increased magnetism to help others, not to take advantage of them.

Nov. 20th, ☿ in ♏︎ △ Chiron ℞ in Aries♈︎ - affirm: I work with this easy energy to utilize my past traumas to help others gain wisdom on their own healing journeys.

Nov. 21st, ♂︎ in ♏︎ sextile ♇ in ♑︎ - Affirm: If stirred by gut feeling into action, I take actions to transform my life for my Highest Good, knowing that compromise is not necessarily important at this time.

Nov. 22nd, ♀︎ in ♍︎ ☍ Chiron ℞ in Aries♈︎ - affirm: If prompted to, I reflect on lessons regarding past traumas, to transmute them into strength which helps me become more compassionate.

For further clarity, see the memes in my pinned post, look at your current personal transits, or hire an Astrologer (I'm not currently working with clients) for more detailed guidance through various personal charts.

Comments