Intimate Spiritual Diary, Entry 2 - Scorpio Season Cleaning, Healing, and Transmutation

I declare to every part of interrelated-with-all-of-life me, that I now, everywhere and in all ways, no longer pray, so that I no longer am preyed upon.

As there are beings (thought-forms, emotions forms, feeling forms) who mimic beings such as ascended masters, angels, guides, prime creator / prime creatrix, etc., or, none of those beings ever existed, or they used to be here and have left all realms having to do with Earth, not because they’re mean, but because they were in too much pain due to how we are destroying this beautiful planet.

They mimic those beings due to the masses of people who continue to pray in unawareness that when they do that, they attract energy vampire beings who pretend to heal them in the short term, while slowly yet surely, ramping up their theft of peoples vital, subtle energies, until the person is hanging on by a thread to the last vestiges of their health in all ways; physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally.

And it’s taking such a load off. I’ve ripped up and thrown out all of my prayers. I’ve kept and will continue, gratitude declarations.

I do feel that we have access to some of our ancestors knowledge within, but we should be careful about ancestors who have placed curses on us. Do curse revocation spell-work.

I’m not asking ancestors or angels, etc., for anything further.

This is some deep deception, and the next two weeks are a great opportunity to consider what I’m saying here very carefully. Make certain that you are not caught in cognitive dissonance. The next two weeks are the last of Scorpio Season, before Sagittarius Season starts. Scorpio and ruling planet Pluto can provide us with transformative strength, yet also can have to do with obsession. We all know that some people are obsessed with their own delusions. People should specifically see their natal and transiting Scorpio and Pluto, but also Neptune placements (including which houses they’re in), for specific advice on how to proceed, if interested in shadow work during the rest of Scorpio Season. Other placements and transits can also help. Neptune is the planet of imagination, obsessions, delusions, addictions, and mysticism. I suggest trying to find time to deep dive within and go over the experiences you have had with entities. Were they really consistently good, or were you feeling so desperate that you convinced yourself you felt healed every time?

There’s no shame in it. I’ve had “experiences” or experiences that might have been my imagination too. If you’ve been involved with spiritual communities for any length of time, you know that there are many people all around the world who experience the things we do, and ask themselves the questions we do. We’re not alone.

In one way or another, in this life or another, we created those beings with our thoughts, feelings and emotions.

We’re reality creators.

We’re the Goddesses and Gods in that sense.

If only more people knew, and took responsibility, then action towards changing things, the world wouldn’t be where She is now.

I now revoke access to me; my subtle and physical bodies now, then and in future. None of the beings I have asked for help from in the past, are allowed or able to do anything to me.

So now I’m free.

~~~

“It depends on surface area
Whether you do, whether you don't
Climb a mountain, run a thousand miles
Grab on and hold, grab on and hold

It's a myth to behold, it's a fire in the cold
It's a snake in the grass, it's a stop sign to pass

This ain't no hymn

So let me be
I'll follow someone that I can see
I'll worship someone that I can be

'Cause it depends on you and you alone
Whether you do, whether you don't
Don't believe in more than flesh and bone

Grab on and hold, grab on and hold
This ain't no warning to run from sin
This ain't no dagger for sticking in”

- ‘This Ain't No Hymn’, by Saint Saviour

Comments