Nov. 22nd, Sun in Sagittarius Until Dec. 22nd



Time to leave heavy and gloomy (yet motivating and transformative) Scorpio Season for lighter curiosity, adventurous philosophy, and playful humour.

Watch out for boastfulness, harsh mouths, pretentiousness, cattiness, and those who are (or seem to be) inconsistent and unreliable. These behaviours are common in this season, and let’s make sure we watch ourselves for that stuff too.

The Sun is conjunct Mars in Scorpio, and lasts until Nov. 28th. Be very aware of passionate, often angry emotions swinging around. Consciously and constructively take actions which are for the best, and a lot can be accomplished. A relationship with a man or a woman quite in her masculine energy can be strongly impacted.

Affirmations follow (limit of 3° orb allowed).

Nov. 22nd, Venus in Libra opposition Chiron retrograde in Aries - I embrace my vulnerability to confront past wounds, finding the healing potential within, so that I can more fully experience love, and not focus so much on seeking validation from others.

Nov. 22nd, Mars in Scorpio sextile Pluto in Capricorn - If feeling restless and impelled towards finding constructive change, I co-operate with others, avoiding unnecessary resistance. Recognizing that my ambitions & goals are long-term, and upholding my vital convictions, I do my best to not come off as aggressive towards those who might have important information which could be helpful to me.

Nov. 23rd-26th, Sun Square Saturn in Pisces (exact on 23rd) - I’m determined to handle my responsibilities with dignity and determination, though I know responsibilities can seem heavy like they’re just too much now. If anyone challenges me, is tedious or causes me more work, I concentrate and persist.

Nov. 25th-30th, Mars in Sagittarius square Saturn in Pisces (exact on 25th), and Sun quincunx Moon in Taurus - I don’t allow any injustice to cause me to make destructive decisions. I avoid being cold or mean, and focus on getting hard work done. I control my own actions, to avoid traumas. If heighted stress causes insecurity, rather than allowing either my masculine or feminine energies to take over strongly, a quick change can occur, releasing tension. An equilibrium is reached through subtle changes, as I compromise, achieving success.

Nov. 26th-29th, Lilith in Virgo Square Sun (exact on 29th) - Desiring freer expression, I heal oppressive situations I may experience by utilizing my sensual creative instincts in healthy ways.

Nov. 27th-Dec. 2nd, Sun quincunx Jupiter in Taurus (exact on 29th) - If I work hard and have good luck, I know I’m on the right path. If I experience difficulties I know I’m off balance. If dissatisfied, I reassess my goals. If tense, I take a more spiritual approach, knowing it’s time to heal destructive tendencies a different way.

Nov. 30th-Dec. 2nd, Venus in Libra quincunx Neptune in Pisces (exact on Nov. 30th) - If my idealism is hampered by uncertainty, I know this is a time to dream about taking a new direction. I restrict myself to one goal. If attracted to a needy person, I know they may be deceptive and I could be disappointed. I may feel tempted to, but I don’t sacrifice my own needs. I work rather on standing up for a worthy cause or helping someone in need, though I’m careful to not be taken advantage of.

Dec. 3rd-6th, Venus in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn (exact first day) - If I feel socially manipulated and like I want to be rude, I know I have to conform to what others are doing for now. I compromise and work on obstacles, knowing I can express myself later.

Dec. 3rd-7th, Mars in Sagittarius quincunx Jupiter in Taurus (exact on 4th) - If I learn that my motivation is driving my towards a larger goal, then realize I have missed the big picture, I’m careful to stay out of my own way, so I can notice opportunities which are likely to come up.

Dec. 7th-14th, Mercury in Capricorn sextile Venus in Libra (exact on 12th) - To maintain the peace, I smooth over feelings for now, knowing that after this transit, something more serious can be discussed.

Dec. 10th-12th, Venus in Libra opposition Jupiter in Taurus (precisely exact on the 10th) - If I’m sure to be gracious and tolerant, I know I can expand my social life elegantly. I’m careful to not overindulge or show off, as I have a good time. I’m careful to not overspend, be pretentious, or count on more than I could get in business or a social situation.

Dec. 10th-14th, Sun quincunx Uranus in Taurus (exact on the 12th) - If I come under pressure by authority to make changes, I know doing something just a bit differently can work. I do my best to be flexible, avoiding being unpredictable or rebellious.If I feel a crisis, I restrict myself to one goal, to enhance decision making.

Dec. 17th-19th, Sun square Neptune in Pisces (precisely exact on the 17th) - Rather than playing into anyones emotional drama, I behave with caution towards any schemes. If I feel dreamy of impractical, I channel that energy into gracious consideration towards someone.

Dec. 19th-23rd Venus in Libra opposition Uranus in Taurus (exact on 21st) - If I meet someone unusual and alluring, I know not to count on anything long-term. Though others may be crass, I’m determined to be agreeable and can attain interest. I avoid being emotionally unstable, knowing this can cause disaster.

Comments