Venus♀︎ and Mercury☿ Change Signs - Nov. / Dec. 2023

Nov. 8th - ♀︎ in Libra♎︎ until Dec. 4th

~~~

Get ready for charm, idealism and intellectualism to ramp up in all types of relationships, as ♀︎ enters one of it’s home signs. This gives the transit an extra boost of power. If we work consciously with this energy and don’t overly focus on any difficulties we may be experiencing, we find that harmony easily flows into our lives.

We feel more gentle and diplomatic than aggressive, unlike the clash of energies we recently experienced when Mars♂︎ was in ♎︎.

Be careful of tendencies towards the superficial, co-dependent, or avoidance of unpleasant situations through denial, and any type of partnership can be light and lovely, without heaviness.

Themes of balance, harmony, justice, compromise, peace, partnerships, indulgence, pleasure, the arts & aesthetics are common.

This is a potent time for us to build strong, cooperative connections with others, and also to make sure we have enough focus on self-care. We can find clarity if we take the time to examine all sides of a situation, as ♎︎ does at it’s best, and avoid passive-aggressive behaviour.

Nov. 9th, conjunction☌ with the Moon - affirm: I take advantage of this harmonious energy to do something artistic, strengthen my relationships, and improve emotional resilience. If I encounter any negative energy, I know that my sensitivity to it is because of this transit, and that the feeling won’t last. I avoid overindulging in food, drink, or shopping.

Nov. 14th, sextile⚹ with the Moon☽ in Sagittarius - affirm: If feeling introverted, I know this energy is good for self-care at home, and if feeling extroverted, I enjoy meeting like-minded people. Either way, I enjoy this energy promoting creativity, whether I’m doing something artistic, or collaborating with others.

Nov. 15th, ⚹ with Mercury☿ - affirm: I maintain ease in relationships today, knowing that it’s not the day for heavy emotional discussions, and that just smoothing things over to maintain peace is best.

Nov. 16th, □ with the ☽ in Capricorn♑︎ - affirm: If I notice a changing dynamic in a relationship, such as lack of attachment, I change my focus or let go of what I no longer want. I avoid impulsive behaviour in favour of self-reflection to make certain that my ambitions are for my Highest Good. I take time to make sure my perceptions are accurate and am careful not to project.

Nov. 19th, trine△ with the ☽ in Aquarius♒︎ - affirm: I enjoy this optimistic, harmonic energy by expressing my wants and needs, engaging in the arts, being more social, or enjoying humanitarianism.

Nov. 23rd, opposition☍ with Chiron⚷ retrograde℞ in Aries♈︎ - affirm: I embrace my vulnerability to confront past wounds, finding the healing potential within, so that I can more fully experience love, and not focus so much on seeking validation from others.

Nov. 28th, △ with the ☽ in Gemini♊︎ - affirm: I enjoy this optimistic, harmonic energy by expressing my wants and needs, engaging in the arts, or being more social and witty.

Nov. 29th, ☍ with the North Node in Aries♈︎ - affirm: Knowing I could learn a karmic lesson, I go within and confront tension between my desires and the need for personal growth, leading myself towards transformation for my Highest Good.

Nov. 29th, ☍ with the ☽ in ♎︎ - affirm: If I feel a longing, I reach out to loved ones for intimate conversations. If I feel anything out of balance in my relationships, I talk about it to gain greater clarity through feedback. If I feel more like being alone, I engage in artistic expression as a way to healthily channel my emotions.

~~~~

Nov. 10th - ☿ in Sagittarius♐︎ until Dec. 1st

~~~

We finally get some substantial Sagittarian energy to preview it’s season, as Mercury (direct until pre-shadow starts Nov. 25th and retrograde post-shadow ends Feb. 7th) stations there through the rest of Nov.

We desire to learn about a range of topics, and have increased idealistic thought-patterns and faith. We become better at persuading others, as we enjoy philosophical musings of new concepts. We enjoy the big picture, and may forget some details, so we should be careful of being too inexact during this period. Remember to work with the ♎︎ energy we each have in our charts to find balance. Let’s also watch out for lack of tact and do grounding exercises if we find that our attention is lacking, as others may find us (or we find others), annoyingly inconsistent. If we do that, we can enjoy friendly communications and laughs.

Nov. 10th, □ with Saturn♄ in Pisces♓︎ - affirm: In awareness of miscommunications inherent in this transit, I avoid others if I can, and focus on what I’m able to do well; tasks that require focus on detail. If I feel depressed or otherwise negative, I know it’s this transit and it won’t last.

Nov. 13th, □ with Black Moon Lilith⚸ in Virgo♍︎ - affirm: I’m careful to not speak impulsively, though I’m true to my inner nature, knowing that thought I follow my intuition and speak my truth, I may come up against resistance.

Nov. 15th, sextile⚹ with Venus♀︎ in Libra♎︎ - affirm: I’m able to smooth over any hurt feelings today and enjoy pleasant social situations, knowing that another day will be ideal for emotional discussions.

Nov. 20th, trine△ with Chiron⚷ retrograde℞ in Aries♈︎ - affirm: Knowing I’ve recovered enough from past wounds, I help others with their traumas, knowing that it also helps me further heal.

Nov. 25th, △ with North Node☊ in ♈︎ - affirm: With the magnetic, insightful energies of this transit, I’m able to navigate life changes confidently, and take advantage of any opportunities to make new, close connections with others, knowing such relationships help me in my future path.

Nov. 27th, □ with Neptune♆ ℞ in Pisces♓︎ - affirm: Knowing that communications can be confusing and frustrating today, with exaggerations and miscommunications, I know to discount half the things I hear, especially as this transit also causes daydreamy behaviour

Comments