Love Note for Archaix Cult Members

Dear Jason Breshears fans,


I love you all. Because I love people in general.

No, I won't respond to any of your attempts to draw me into an argument.

Why?

That's because I'm incapable of experiencing cognitive dissonance, and I certainly could never display the pseudo-stockholm-syndrome type indications that you do. Of course, like anyone else I get confused about things sometimes, and sometimes I don't have an opinion either way on something. I'm comfortable with liminal spaces. I introspect naturally and easily. I never look for saviours.

Unless there is something new to report; for example if maybe an arrest is made of Breshear or among his cohorts, I will not be making another article on this issue.

No I am not, "on a crusade." Two (now three if you include this little thing), out of piles of important articles on spiritual subjects and on Astrology, also doesn't indicate an obsession.

Save my time and yours, and don't attempt to comment on my blog again, or contact me in any other way.

I'm not a professional psychologist or any other sort of person trained to infiltrate a cult and help people find their ways back to themselves again.

I hope that all of you and your families remain safe.


Love, Graisi (aka Esotericfaery)



P.S - If anyone who isn't familiar with this cult reads this, here are my two articles to satisfy your curiosity: Archaix 2.0. : Jason Breshears Does Not Read Books; He Lies, saying Astrology Has Never Been Mentioned by Ptolemy & The Archaix Deception Phenomenon.

Comments