Intimate Spiritual Diary, Entry 1

Here's more of the type of stuff that keeps me up at night sometimes, wanting to communicate through my Gemini (communication mastery or failure) Imum Coeli (IC), also known as the Lower Heavens angle in each Astrology chart. The IC is the innermost, intimate familial (which can also include adopted family or friends as close as family) energies.

This is important. It comes from me and isn't "channeled". I'm not a "medium", except in pants size 😆.

I'm excited yet centred writing this; not feeling anxious or such.

I'm re-evaluating my inner truths of the nature of many of my experiences. I'm wondering if we've gotten a few things wrong, at least some of us. Those of us with the cards, the sage, the charts, and the rage.

To be clear, I have always had an instinctive practice of never being 100% attached to belief systems. I've come close. I always leave a little bit of, "Maybe it's actually this way or that. Maybe that's fine.", even if she's part of my time resting in the background of myself.

What if when we experience and show others evidence of our psychic abilities, and develop patterns which turn into proof, leading to success, we're not speaking with ancestors and / or other spirits and different sorts of beings who are in some other realm of reality.

What if each of us is speaking only with parts of the self. Pieces that have fallen away every time we experienced things such as disappointment or sorrow. Things that get gummed up within, and we forget about them, or more often, don't realize we've held on to them.

It's ok. It's great, actually. Whichever way(s) we (people in general) experience reality as we collectively create it mostly in unawareness, we aren't crazy.

And we aren't alone.

The way I've always felt it, the "higher self", "highest self", "oversoul", stuff is all distraction terminology for what is truly the inner and forgotten or neglected self, also known since at least about the 70s as the inner child. I still sometimes use the term highest self out of habit because of its propagation, so I'm going to try not to now.

There is no higher self out or up there. There is no highest self out there or up there.

The natural highs are all to be created and felt within, and shared emotionally with anyone who is consenting and willing to participate in the best way they're able.

People think children or childlike inner energies are weak, but they have a strength to their innocence that when we work with archetypes of always INNER parts / shards to heal, we're grounded enough for long term healing.

When we look to something higher or above, the language is often programming our minds so that we then instinctively look to look for help outside of ourselves such as from a deity, and we suffer, because we experience no change.

It's not a cliche; we each have to heal all of the inner pains we have let stay stagnant inside, to then become healed adults. We all have inner childlike beauties to let grow for ourselves and for the world.

The easy part of this is that if more people would stop looking outside of themselves for all of their problems to be solved, the more well adjusted we would all be in general, and the more we would then be able to help others who are having more difficulties on their "ascension" (which should be integration) path.

The sense of loneliness we sometimes feel, for another planet or a time period in which the world was a better overall place to live in, with more free will being practiced and respected, rather than the huge meoverbalanced chaos we have, would not exist if the masses would regularly work to ground and centre, more than escaping into phones, casual sexual situations, or any forms of meditative or hypnotic and thus anti-meditative states of heart / mind.

I'm still considering all of this, and changes to more related topics. As you know if you've made it this far, there are *many*, fun and transformative esoteric subjects, and I plan to write more often like this again.

I used to write these little things a lot, back around the years surrounding 2012, and as I helped others to gently consider other views, so they have helped me.

I have faith this will continue.

There will be more of these, "spiritually intimate diaries", as I become more comfortable knowing that I may possibly feel vulnerable by continuing to publish this stuff publicly.

Comments