Intimate Spiritual Diary, Entry 4 - My Rules For Communication

I am grounded into this lifetime on Mother Earth.

I allow myself to exist fully within my subtle and physical body.

I allow my ancestral cellular memory which was gifted to me, to exist in my subtle and physical body.

I allow no other beings, be they identifying themselves as angels, guides, or anything else, to exist within my subtle and physical bodies.

I allow no humans to attempt telepathic conversations with me.

I allow other animals to communicate with me.

I allow no other humans into my dreamworlds. My dreamworlds are for my fully scientifically grounded, healthy physically and psychologically, sleep.

If I sense ghosts, I communicate with them, attempting to help them understand that as they have died, they are fully dis-incarnate beings, and help them heal from the traumas they experienced while alive. I explain that with their strength and will, all they have to do is think of being in a happy place, and they will be there. I feel their release from me. I say, "In gratitude, I hope you have an abundance of all you truly want, within the confines of equity of all energy exchanges."

I allow only organic, confirmed specifically by myself; Graisi Emburr O'Hara / Graisi Esotericfaery O'Hara, experienced while awake, communications by voice or by text, by other human beings. AI functionality that I choose to use on the internet is the only exception.

Comments