Intimate Spiritual Diary, Entry 3 - To Chakra, or to Shockra?

I wonder how often all of this heart-centred talk is a deliberate tool to take away from promoting peoples critical thinking skills.

I find when I focus too much on heart centred mantras, it makes me fall into illusions easier.

If instead of thinking about it too much, I just feel into my meditative time and go wherever instinct takes me. I'm equally thinking and feeling at all times, generally; aside from feeling emotionally charged at times others do. I find that not using too much terminology to focus on specific areas of the body, is helpful.

I haven't resonated specific with chakra work, as, like others, I don't keep energy cages wrapped around my organs. My entire body functions as one chakra, obviously, since all living things have an EM field / aura.

I find this simplifies things, and allows me to not get too distracted. As I've noticed is so with many, if you're finding yourself slogging through your reiki routine and then having to do it, along with several other healing modalities, multiple times throughout the day, then look into resources for you to consider removing your chakras. Please only consider sources which explain how you can remove them yourself, as it is dangerous for one person to do such deep energy work on another. This is true regardless of how pure the practitioners intentions are. This is because of how fundamentally integral a persons energy system is, to their ego.

The ego is not the enemy. We're here to experience this life specifically through the ego. Please ignore those who tell you to focus solely on ascending, using termonoloy like, "remove ego from this". The ego is to be working with in balance with the inner, spiritual self.

The vibrational signature of each person is as unique as the genetic structure that runs through each one of us. This decision should not be made spur of the moment. I have spoken with and read about how people removed chakras one by one in stages, after days, weeks, or months of meditation, while leaving as much time as they needed in between to adjust to the drastic change.

I'm a free flowing energy field. Not the void that some reiki practitioners initially fear they might become, upon first searching for my chakras.

You may be surprised by how often people dismiss me out of hand, as soon as they realize that I don't have chakras. I've been told that I can't be trusted to know anything about spirituality. I've been picked apart, called things like stupid, and have also been told that I'm to be feared. When I ask them to ask themselves the reason why, sometimes there is no response, or they respond that they don't know, it's just a feeling.

While gut instinct is important, equally so is a regular practice of patient, logical and rational thought patterns. With the state of the world today, it can be so easy to get caught up in emotions, to the detriment of learning opportunities being lost. So please be patient every time you encounter a shockingly new idea. Isn't exploring possible truths more important than fitting in with the crowd.

Such emotions likely have something to do with a blockage in an energy system which doesn't have enough space for free flow.

I experience blockages, yet it takes me less time to remove each one than it generally does, even for some people who have been doing reiki for years.

I'm not putting down people who do reiki, because it does heal people. I just feel for people who have to spend so much time prying open each cage, and getting the energy moving again. The way some describe it to me, it's clearly so painful to them that it's a daily struggle.

I share this information only because I know and see so many people who suffer in a way I feel is undue, and chakra removals, while big steps, and time consuming, have transformed their lives for the better.

Here's a suggestion for what I would do if I were to consider such a psychic surgery procedure on myself. First I would clease each chakra fully, in my normal manner. Then I would closely, eyes closed, gently examine each part of the chosen chakra I'm working with first, while asking / feeling for a yes or no answer to the question, "Shall this part of myself be released, to integrate fully with the rest of my body?" and contemplate it as long as needed until I feel 100%, yes. Then, as all life and potentials for life are interrelated, I would say, "I release you in full gratitude for your role in my life, as you disappear slowly, yet surely, into the unactualized potentials inherent in background radiation". I recommend making this a journal entry of your own, and play around with the wording to find what works best for you. Taking your time is key.

Some people try to avoid the process and just say something like, "I remove this chakra now", which only confuses the energy system, or they even say, "I remove all chakras now", which makes me wince. It only causes confusion and stagnation of your energy system.

About physical bodies, there's a prevelant attitude of jokes in regards to our 'meatsuits'. We shouldn't be making ungrounded jokes about wanting to escape to astral realms. We're here in the physical and we have to handle that. Our physical bodies are as sacred as our energy bodies. I'll say it again for those at the back of the class: you; your physical body is exactly as sacred as your energy bodies. Remember that words are spells, and don't program yourself to get into a pattern of neglecting overall health, to your detriment. I don't mean that to sound like some people do; "be a perfectionist, or give up." I'm a Virgo Sun, so I get what it's like, being stuck in that sort of pattern where you've just had enough and feel there's no hope. But my chart is ruled by Sagittarius, so I ask you to lighten up the load on yourself. Realize that you are worth more care and effort.

I can think of no greater undertaking in your psychic surgery than such a fundamental change within. As overwhelming and maybe impossible as this potential undertaking may seem, the rewards will equal the intensity of the transformation, if the will is there to succeed on your chosen goal, in your path towards who you want to become.

Lastly, don't allow anyone to bully you into choosing the energy system they have. If you feel that you need some sort of change in your life, yet are feeling a lack of direction, take your time, learn one by one about things you're naturally, instinctively drawn to. Feel and think your way into the future, more abundantly happier you.

Comments